Pool Repair Inspection
Keeping a swimming pool repair-free starts with a good maintenance plan, and regular service tasks to be taken seriously, even if it seems insignificant. It is highly advised to provide at least the minimal service to a pool once per week, ensuring that you take a visual inspection to make sure everything seems to be working properly.
A few of the best ways to spot a potential pool problem that could lead to a repair are:
- Water Level: Excessive need for water could indicate a leak
- Make sure the pool has turned on per the set schedule
- See if the auto pool cleaner has moved, or the collector bag has debris
- Visually inspect the pool equipment pad for leaks, wet spots
- Inspect the lid of the main pool pump, make sure there are no air bubbles