Not only do we help keep our clients pools repair-free and sparkling clean, there are some pools that require more of a complete renovation than a simple repair. Our expertise extends far beyond just keeping pools clean on a weekly basis, we can assist in some more major pool renovation solutions.
Our pool techs are always on the look-out for broken or weakened stones, cracks in the plaster, and leaks to make sure any issues are caught before getting out of hand.
Taking a proactive approach to the overall integrity of a swimming pool is important. Most of the signs that an inground pool needs repair or renovation include the following:
- Rough & Pitted or Cracking Pool plaster
- Extreme color mottling or discoloration of pool interior finish
- Cracked, missing or loose pool tiles
- Settled or cracking concrete decking
- Broken or missing control joint Mastic sealant
- Loose or broken pool coping stones
- Leaking pool equipment or plumbing
- Excessive noise from pool pumps
Included with each of our 4 weekly pool maintenance plans our techs will always visually inspect your pool and equipment to make sure everything is running top notch before it turns into a large pool repair or remodeling project.