Not only do we help keep our client’s pools repair-free and sparkling clean, there are some pools that require more of a complete renovation than a simple repair. Our expertise extends far beyond just keeping pools clean on a weekly basis, we can assist in some more major pool renovation solutions.
Our techs are always on the look-out for broken or weakened coping stones, cracks in the pool interior plaster, and leaks on the equipment pad to make sure any issues are caught before getting out of hand.
Sometimes we are contracted to remodel an old swimming pool just because the owner does not like the way it looks. Taking a proactive approach to the overall integrity of a swimming pool is also important. Most of the signs that an in-ground pool needs a major repair or renovation include the following:
- Rough & Pitted or Cracking Pool plaster
- Extreme color mottling or discoloration of pool interior finish
- Cracked, missing or loose pool tiles
- Settled or cracking concrete decking
- Broken or missing control joint Mastic sealant
- Loose or broken pool coping stones
- Leaking pool equipment or plumbing
- Excessive noise from pool pumps
- Equipment Upgrades / Updates
Included with each of our 2 weekly pool maintenance plans our techs will always visually inspect your pool and equipment to make sure everything is running top notch before it turns into a large pool repair or remodeling project.