Woodlands Pool Cleaning
Woodlands Pool Repairs
Woodlands Pool Remodeling
Providing professional pool service at affordable prices in The Woodlands, TX with over 20 years of pool service experience to each customer on our maintenance routes. By delivering professional levels of service we develop comprehensive pool cleaning programs that yield great satisfaction with our customers who have benefit from our extensive line of professional swimming pool services.
YOUR WOODLANDS POOL SERVICE
We are a locally based Woodlands, Texas swimming pool service & repair company specializing in routine pool maintenance & service, pool remodeling, repairs, and general services and we help maintain hundreds of pools throughout the Montgomery County – The Woodlands, TX area including zip codes 77380, 77381, 77382.
Start new Pool Service HERE
Pool Service Prices in The Woodlands TX
Pool Service PlanWeekly pool service plans to choose from
... and more.
POOL & SPA COMPANY IN THE WOODLANDS, TX
If you live in the warm climate of Woodlands area, Texas – owning a private swimming pool is one of the best ways to spend a summer. Montgomery County, and especially in the communities that make-up The Woodlands, Texas feature some of the most elegantly designed pools & spas, and it is our pleasure to keep them looking their best all year round.
Your Pool Service the Woodlands provides weekly pool service to all residential & commercial swimming pools located within a 30-mile radius of The Woodlands, TX 77380, 77381, 77382.
OUR Woodlands TX POOL SERVICES
Our team of pool techs are fully trained to handle your pool when you don’t have time.
From the most basic and common to more advanced pool repair needs.
We help keep your pool equipment running efficiently and make repairs as needed.
- Pool Filter Cleaning
In addition to our normal fees, we can include annual pool filter cleaning services.
Our construction team has extensive knowledge on what you can do to renovate your pool.
Make your pool look new again without replacing the tile, let us show you how!
- Green Pool Cleaning
Have you experienced a green pool that needed to be cleaned and drained? We specialize in turning green pools blue again!
- Pool Leak Detection
A leak in the swimming pool can cause damages to the pool and your wallet! Let us help you find and fix leaks before they turn into costly repairs.
We started this swimming pool service company to seek out a better way of delivering professionalism to pool & spa owners who suffered from hiring pool cleaning companies that turn out to be unreliable, and lack the right experience to care for them. By creating a career oriented working environment, we find that our team of pool techs takes more pride in their work, which means our customers can see that difference in their pools right away.
ABOUT The Woodlands / SPRING TX
The Woodlands is a growing city in Texas, United States. Located within near Woodlands in Montgomery County and falls north of Houston, and The Woodlands areas. Named as one of the top growing cities in the United States in 2017 & 2018.
With many developers, custom home builders providing new construction to the Montgomery County area, The Woodlands, TX is included with additions of great new communities such as:
The Woodlands is organized into “villages”, subdivided into “neighborhoods.”
- Village of Grogan’s Mill: the first village in The Woodlands, located near the Town Center. Named for the former Grogan-Cochran Lumber Mill (opened 1974).
- Grogans Point – An estate section within Grogans Mill. Features larger lots (approx 3/4 acre)
- Town Center: a primarily commercial development also within Grogans Mill. Location of Market Street, The Waterway District, The Woodlands Mall and The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, and hotels and a convention center (formerly “Metro Center”).
- Village of Panther Creek: the second neighborhood. Borders the west shore of Lake Woodlands (opened 1976).
- Village of Cochran’s Crossing: location of The Woodlands High School. Named for the Grogan-Cochran Lumber Mill (opened 1983).
- Village of Indian Springs: The smallest of the villages, on the northern border of Spring Creek. Location of The John Cooper School. Only village without a public school. Named for the Bidais Indian artifacts found during development (opened 1984).
- Village of Alden Bridge: In the northwest corner. Bordered by FM 2978 on the west and FM 1488 and the Jones State Forest on the north (opened 1993).
- Village of College Park: location of Lone Star College and Sam Houston State University-The Woodlands Center. Includes the area around State Highway 242 and the Harper’s Landing neighborhood east of I-45 (opened 1995).
- Village of Sterling Ridge: location of The Woodlands High School Ninth Grade Campus. Includes the gated community of Carlton Woods, which was initially a village in its own right (opened 2000).
- Village of Creekside Park: The new village development to be undertaken by The Woodlands Development Company, in Harris County. Planned to have 5,516 single-family production homes, 541 age 55 and over homes, 738 multi-family residences, and 298 Custom Homes and Estate Homes in the gated community of Carlton Woods Creekside (opened 2007).
… just to name a few! Each of these fine communities include some of the best swimming pools from around the Woodlands area and it is our pleasure to service many of them!
With the rise of new home construction there are many new swimming pools that are installed each month in the The Woodlands area, which means more of a need for a quality pool service company in The Woodlands, TX.
Swimming Pool Cleaning Service
Starting at $160.00 per month
swimming pool service company specializing in pool care, maintenance, and remodeling services in around and near The Woodlands, TX and Spring, TX areas.
6700 Woodlands Pkwy Ste 230-102
The Woodlands, TX 77382