Weekly Tomball Pool Maintenance
- Give your equipment a good once-over and notify you if we see anything that needs attention.
- Empty out the pump baskets and backwash the filter, if needed.
- Empty the skimmer baskets and your in-floor canister or pressure-side cleaner, if you have one.
- Net the top of the water and vacuum using our truck-mounted system which spares your equipment.
- Brush your tile, plaster, steps, pool and spa.
- Check and carefully balance your chemicals.
- Email a picture of your cleaned pool along with a report.
We specialize in a variety of systems and repairs for swimming pools in the Tomball area
Salt Pool Systems
Chlorine Pool Systems
UV Pool Systems
Pressure and Suction Pool Cleaners
Gas Pool or Spa Heaters
Controllers and Pool Time Clocks
Air Bubble Systems
Paramount In-Floor Clear Repair/Inspection
Pool Remodeling Tomball
If your plaster is in bad shape or your tile and coping is simply outdated, we can make it looking new again with a fresh installation of Quartscapes, Pebble Tec, and Pebble-sheen pool finishes, and tile and coping from the industry’s leading providers. Remodels do not have to be limited to pool renovations.
We also install new cool-deck finishes, safety fences, and more!
Pool Filter Cleans
Most DE and Cartridge filters require cleaning 2-4 times per year. Regular cleaning of any filter will offer the best water clarity and pool water circulation. Cleaning the filter will wash away all the trapped debris and particles to allow a fresh start and several more months of working hard to keep your water clean.
Green Pool Drain and Clean
If maintaining your pool has gotten away from you, a drain and clean may be recommended. Draining a pool can create costly structural problems if not done properly and working with the chemicals to clean the walls can be dangerous. Hiring a professional is usually your best option.